Services & Products
At Accent Eyewear, we provide a wide range of eye care services. We are pleased to offer the following optometry services to our community. An eye exam in our office is a thorough evaluation of the eye. It is also a determination of prescription for glasses or contact lenses. Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Contact us today at Text or Call 503-690-9200! We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-k fitting)
Contact Lens Brands
Click on the brand name above to visit their rebate page or learn more about their product lines.